Creatine is one of those things that works best the first time you use it. It's like sex: You remember it more the first time.

I still believe in the loading protocol. Many of those who suggest against loading are basing their suggestions on studies that used very wimpy training programs. These wimp programs didn't need a creatine loading program.

The advanced trainer should take a small dose (5 grams) of creatine pre-workout and a small dose post-workout.

By the way, most of the so-called "side effects" of creatine, like gut upset, were caused by using cheap forms of creatine that contained heavy metals. For example, some of the Chinese creatines were analyzed and shown to be 97% creatine and 3% heavy metals.

I've never seen cramping, bloating, diarrhea etc. from a good quality creatine (unless of course you take way too much.) I've used the Biotest brand of German creatine for years with no problems.


Something else to keep in mind: Creatine has other functions besides increasing strength and size, like the prevention of brain aging and for the alkalization of the body. Good stuff.

10 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Thanks fro explaining the best way. It will certainly help.


    leangenix
    Anonymous said...
    I'm just about to start taking creatine again, fantastic article which will help me a lot.
    rachel ray diet tea said...
    Wonderful article.I had seen informative site where i found natural way to reduce fat and increase stamina and build immune to fight against diseases. I want to share too..... rachel ray green tea
    Bill Medifast said...
    I've used creatine in the past and always thought that it really did help my bodies energy expand drastically. It can be beneficial to the body as long as it is used properly. Thanks for sharing this.
    Anonymous said...
    Did anyone heard about SlimFast weight loss supplements? I think, it's worth a try
    Kathy Garolsky said...
    I loved your post.Thanks for sharing this.
    Bariatric Surgery Patient said...
    Thanks. I never used that myself, but it's good to know about the effects.
    Unknown said...
    Hi there to every body, it's my first pay a quick visit of this weblog; this blog carries remarkable and truly fine data designed for visitors.

    D-Aspartic
    Unknown said...

    Greetings! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I truly
    enjoy reading through your articles. Can you suggest
    any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same topics?
    Thanks a ton!


    whey casein
    Caverta Online said...
    Normally I do not read article on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up very forced me to try and do it! Your writing style has been amazed me. Thanks, very nice post.

Post a Comment